Meetings are among the current main activities of the network, and take place twice a year. Previous meetings have taken place in Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Aveiro (Portugal), Debrecen (Hungary). Each event includes working sessions, networking and membership activities, as well as a programme dedicated to exploring the local context.
HOW DO MEETINGS WORK?
Meetings are organised twice a year, hosted by rotation in members cities;
- The host cities cover organisational costs, provides spaces and covers travel and accommodation for guest experts (eg trainers);
- Members cover their own travel and accommodation expenses;
- Proposal to set up a solidarity fund to cover participation costs for exceptional cases;
- Meetings are open to members only;
- Guests (cities interested to join the network) may attend one conference (one time only) for free.